Friday, November 12, 2021

Nathaniel Episode 1

 .....

  1. Hello, I'm looking for the student body president.
  2. HELLO?! Nathaniel, are you in here?
  3. Hi, have you seen Nathaniel around?
    1. The principal asked me to come and see you about my enrollment form.
    2. You have to check my enrollment form, the principal said so.
      1. Ok, I'll leave it all with you then and come back when it's ready. 
      2. I checked everything myself, are you sure? 
      3. It's not a big deal, right? I mean it's only a paperwork.

  Hey, you never told me if you found my enrollment form or not.

  1. (Don't ask anything else.)
  2. You wouldn't happen to have any money for my enrollment fee, would you?
  3. So do you know where I can get an ID photo taken?

  Oh Ruke, I forgot to tell you, I'm sorry but your registration couldn't be completed.

  1. ... Are you kidding me? There's no way I can enroll here?
  2. This is a joke, right?
  3. What? Why? What did I do wrong?
    1. Your jokes are really not funny.
    2. Hey, that's not funny! You had me worried.
    3. Ha, ha, ha... *sigh* Pretty lame joke. 

 So, is your file coming along? I haven't had a chance to see if your enrollment form was around here, can you come back later just in case?

  1.  Humpf... Can you stop bothering me about that please?
  2. Do you only talk about paperwork? Are you that uptight?
  3. It's obvious that you don't have a lot of fun. 
    1. Come on, I'm sure you can be fun if you want to be.
    2. Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you...
    3. You should try laughing a bit once in awhile, it might help.

....

  1. A horse goes into a bar, the barman says, "Why the long face?"
  2. How did the Vikings send secret messages? By norse code!
  3. How many policemen does it take to change a light bulb? None, it turns itself in.

 ~~~~~~~ Outfit ~~~~~~~

 ~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~

 ~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment