Friday, November 12, 2021

Castiel Episode 1

.....
  1. Hello, I'm new. I was told to find the student body president.
  2.  ... Hi?
  3. Hi, I'm new. 
    1. You seem very rude.
    2. Are you always this nice?  
      1.  I'm Ruke, nice to meet you.
      2. I'm Ruke, I'll be back later. I just got here and already they're pestering me with all this paperwork.
        1. (Say nothing else and leave.)
        2. Have a problem with him?
          1. I don't agree, he seems like a good person.
          2. Yeah, I think you're right there.
.....

  1. (Don't ask anything else.)
  2. You wouldn't happen to have any money for my enrollment fees, would you?
  3. You wouldn't happen to have my enrollment form, would you?
  4. Do you know where can I get an ID photo taken, please? 

  You again?

  1. Yeah, am I bothering you?
  2. That t-shirt reminds me of something.
  3. Do those clothes mean you're trying to be a rebel or something?
    1. Get out of here, that's from a popular online game.
    2. Get out of here, it's a popular goth brand.
    3. Get out of here, it's the logo of a rock band
      1. I hate all of that...
      2. Oh yeah? I like rock too, sometimes.
      3. Yeah! Rock out baby, I love rock!

 ~~~~~~~ Outfit ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment