Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Castiel Episode 6

Did you know that Rosalya was going out with the salesman at the clothes shop?

  1. It's always a pleasure talking with you.
  2. I was just letting you know...
  3. (Don't insist.)

 So, did you think of any ideas?

  1. Humpf... You are really pathetic.
  2. Remind me never to bring up any subjects like this with you.
  3. There are some guys who have feelings for their girlfriends you know. 

 By the way, do you have a girlfriend?

  1. You are not the next on my list. Sorry.
  2. So why are you single then, if you have so much success?
  3. Yes, I'd love to!
    1. or
  4. Seriously? There is a girl that tolerates you?
  5. Just curious.
  6. I was just wondering why you are single, that's all.

 *mumble*

  1. Castiel... An adorable boy, politeness incarnate. (more 3,4,5) 
  2. Seriously, what's wrong? (more 1,2)
  3. I'm starting to get tired of this, you take whatever I say the wrong way!
    1. Yes, my conscience does. Even people like you deserve some consideration.
    2. (Don't answer...)
    3. Oh, is that all? (more)
    4. How did you do that?
    5. So buy new ones! (more)
      1. I understand, I'll go and get you some... (Go buy the strings)
      2. If you're trying to get pity from me so I'll go get your strings, you can keep on dreaming! (Don't buy strings for Castiel)
Butterfly Quality -$7
Green Steel -$6
1 The Strings -$4

By the way, are your parents cops?

  1. Ah ha... You're going to laugh, but I'm looking for a ring, you haven't seen one by any chance, have you?
  2. I'm too curious for you?
  3. Do you want to ask me a question too? (more: depends on heart lvl)
    1. If it ever comes back to you...
    2. Too bad for you then.
    3. Great, I see that you're really interested. 
      1. or
    4. I only like sweet stuff.  
    5. Mainly pizzas and hamburgers, that kind of stuff... 
    6. Pretty much gourmet food, what you find in restaurants etc...  
      1. or (my god so many options)
    7. I don't know, my good deed for the year?  
    8. I felt sorry for you. 
    9. Uh... Free pass, haha.  

 ~~~~~~~ No Outfit choice this Episode ~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment