Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Lysander Episode 6

I think I have an idea.

  1. Do you think so? I hope that will work.
  2. Yeah, why not. We don't have a better idea anyway.
  3. I'm a girl and I hate poems...

 Do you have everything you need?

  1. Already? It can't be that great of a poem.
  2. Thanks. This is very nice of you to go to all this trouble for your brother.
  3. Don't you want to give it to him yourself?

 He writes a poem for Rose from Leigh:

  1. (Keep the beautiful poem written for Rosalya)
  2. (Tear up the poem and write a mean one for Rosalya)

Did my brother and Rosalya get back together again?

  1. You're close to Rosalya? (more)
  2. You're close to your brother?
  3. I've had enough of their problems. 
    1. Is that all? 
    2. Admit that she's very pretty...  
    3. Yeah but...you did write her a poem!  

 Not to change the subject, but do you have a girlfriend?

  1. Come on, tell me, stop the act. It won't ruin your image to talk a little about yourself.
  2. And you are quite mysterious!
  3. Ah, you don't have to answer if you don't want to...

 ~~~~~~~ No Outfit choice this Episode ~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment