Friday, November 12, 2021

Ken Episode 1

 Hey Ruke, how's it going?
  1. Good, how are you? But what are you doing here?
  2. What?....!!
  3. You?! What are you doing here?!
    1. Really? That's nice. Have you finished your registration yet
    2. Uh...yeah, that's great, but I have some things to do still...
    3. I don't believe it! Are you going to follow me around like this for long?!
      1. There's no reason why they wouldn't be.  
      2. Don't count on that too much.

So, tell me...

  1. You wouldn't have any money for my enrollment fees by any chance, would you?
  2. (Don't ask anything else.)
  3. Where did you get your ID photo taken?

Wow! You've looked around the whole school already? It's super big!

  1. So big that I still have some things to see, see you later!
  2. Well, go get lost somewhere then.
  3. It's a change from our old school, that's for sure.
    1. Well maybe later.  
    2. Never!  
 ~~~~~~~ Outfit ~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment