Thursday, December 9, 2021

Nathaniel Episode 2

Dialog options can change on what happens. Most of it's the same, but some can be added or removed based on events.

Hi, so what's new? Is everything working out for you?

  1. They're always together, and Amber, the blonde girl mentioned you. In any case, they are real idiots the three of them.
  2. Those three girls, especially Amber... She's a real #@=?!!!
  3. They're always together, and Amber, the blonde girl mentioned you. In any case, it's clear she's the worst of the three, and I think she likes you, so be warned.

Hi, so what's new? Is everything working out for you?

  1. Could I ask you why my picture for my file is scribbled on and plastered all over school? 
  2.  There is a group of little girls here that are really starting to get on my nerves!
  3. (Cry a bit.)
    1. Can't you do anything? Dish out some punishment to those who did it!
    2. ... Was it you?
    3. You're not a very good student body president!
      1. Those three girls, especially that Amber... She's a real #@=?!!!
      2. They're always together, and Amber, the blonde girl mentioned you. All three of them are total idiots.
      3. They're always together, and Amber, the blonde girl mentioned you. In any case, it's clear she's the worst of the three, and I think she likes you, so be warned.

 ~~~~~~~ Gardening Club ~~~~~~~

Ruke?

  1. Do you know anyone in the gardening club?
  2. Can you show me where the gardening club is?
  3. The principal said someone needed to help out with the gardening club. Can you send someone please?
    1. (Don't insist)
    2. (Insist)

Gardening Club: Mimosa Flowers in Student Council Room. Nathan is Allergic. 

Gardening Club: Fig Tree in Student Council Room. 

~~~~~~~ Basketball Club ~~~~~~~

 Ruke?

  1. Do you know anyone in the basketball club?
  2. Can you show me where the basketball club is?
  3. The principal said someone needed to help out with the basketball club. Can you send someone please?
    1. Why don't you take care of it? You love doing every little thing the principal says, don't you?
    2. Well I couldn't care less about school clubs.
    3. Sorry, that came out wrong...Um, do you know anyone who belongs to the club?
    4. (Don't Insist)
    5. (Insist)

Nathaniel, have you seen any basketballs around here?

  1. Yes, I'm having a hard time finding them, it's a pain.
  2. Yes, I'm looking for them... It's something to do at least.
  3. Humpf!... Yeah, I've been looking everywhere but I can't find them...

~~~~~~~ Absentee Note ~~~~~~~ 

Ah I'm glad you're here, I was headed for the courtyard. Can you do me a favor?

  1. Yes, of course.
  2. What kind of favor?(tiny)
  3. No, I don't think so. 
    1. Ok, no problem.
    2. Castiel?... He's not easy to get along with, but I'll try my best...
    3. Isn't that your job? But ok, I guess if I'm supposed to be at the service of the student body president...

 Absentee Notice: Giving the note to Ken Gives a MASSIVE negative.

 Have you seen him? Is it ok for the note?

  1. Ok, I'll try again...
  2. Humpf! You talk of a favor...
  3. Yeeaah... But that guy gets on my nerves.

 So?

  1. Your a guy, you're the student body president, go ask him yourself!
  2. So... He said if you were a man, you'd go ask him yourself.
  3. "Come and ask me yourself if you're a man!" (imitate Castiel's voice)

Did you get it this time?

  1. Give him the signed absentee note. 
  2. Not really, here's your note, he doesn't want to sign it and I'm not going to force him. You take it up with him if you want. (Give the unsigned absentee note back to Nathaniel)



~~~~~~~ Question ~~~~~~~

Must have Higher Hearts then Castiel or Ken to get Nathan

 (Wait! They're going to start fighting! Who should I stand up for?)

  1. (Stand up for Castiel.)
  2. (Stand up for Nathaniel.)

 ~~~~~~~ Outfit ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~ 

~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment