Sunday, January 30, 2022

Jade


Jade is a pretty nice guy. He doesn't go to this school, but he has some responsibility in the gardening club. Plants are his passion.

Likes: Walking in the forest.
Dislikes: Pollution.

 

 

Only in Episode 3

Hey, are you the one in charge of the gardening club? It's pitiful, the flowers are all wilting!

  1. You just have to replace them! I was asked to help out two days ago but I'm not in charge of anything.
  2. Hey, calm down, I was asked to help out only two days ago. I'm not in charge of anything.
  3. Can I do something? I've only been helping out for two days now. 
    1. Sorry, I don't know. And who are you?
    2. Ah... Not you?
    3. I have no idea, I just told you I've only been helping out for two days. I thought you were.
      1. So you spend your time with your hands in the dirt?
      2. Jade? Isn't that a girl's name?
      3. Dual education? That's cool, so you get paid as well?

 I hope he isn't planning to make a mess in the plants!

  1. Don't hurt him though!
  2. I understand, don't hesitate to chase him away.

 Hey! Ruke, do you know Iris? I was told that she took with her the box of seeds that was for the club.

  1. And, what if I do know her?
  2. Yeah, I know her a little.
  3. No, I don't know Iris, sorry.

????Glitch????

If you talk to Jade again before getting Iris to get the box of seeds:

*Oops! There was a little issue with your account! You will pass to the next objective: Buy sagebrush seeds and take them to Jade. Careful, the seeds are already in your inventory!*

On the other hand...

  1. What is it now?
  2. Is there a problem?
  3. Hey, that's enough, I don't want to hear about it.
    1. What are you going to do?
    2. You'll have to manage with what you have.
    3. You should be able to do something with all of that, shouldn't you?
      1. No, I don't feel like wasting my time on flower seeds. It's not like this flower bed is a work of art or anything.
      2. Yes, if you need them.

 (Buy some sagebrush seeds at the Dollar Store)

 Have you finished yet?

  1. Ok, I'll go see if I can find it.
  2. I haven't seen a notepad anywhere around here.
  3. Hurry up and find it then.

 Jade's Notebook is in the Classroom

~~~~~~~ Outfit ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ Date Question ~~~~~~~

I haven't finished watering the plants yet... If you're not in the gardening club by accident, you should be able to tell me in what order I should water the plants, from the most fragile to the most hardy.

  1. I would say, the orchids first, then the lilacs and the cactus last.
  2. I would say, the lilacs first, then the orchids and the cactus last.
  3. I would say, the orchids first, then the cactus and the lilacs last.

 ~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment