Sunday, January 30, 2022

Castiel Episode 3

 Hey... Umm... Did you get everything worked out with your absentee note?
  1. Ah! He was here?! I have to find him for the principal at all costs.
  2. Ah! He was here?! The principal totally yelled at me about him!
  3. Ah! He was here?! The principal totally flipped out and is making me find him for her!
    1. Thanks but unlike you, I don't want any trouble.
    2. Yeah, it's not that big of a deal, but I'd still rather avoid any trouble.
    3. I would still rather not have her on my back

 So, is the hunt for mini Rover going well?

  1. Not really. By the way, I bet you're a dog owner.
  2. Not really. By the way, I bet you don't have any animals.
  3. Not really. By the way, I bet you're a cat owner.
    1. Cats aren't ungrateful! They can be really cute and nice too.
    2. Is its name Kiki too?
    3. Big dogs make me nervous, they can be dangerous...
      1. Demon, that's scary!
      2. Demon, isn't that a bit weird for a dog's name?

 I forgot to ask what kind of dog you have.

  1. Oh, I don't know what that is.
  2. Oh, that's a dangerous dog, isn't it?
  3. Oh yeah, that's one of those dogs that's all white!

 ~~~~~~~ Gardening Club ~~~~~~~

 So, did you catch the dog?

  1. Well, I would change for the basketball club, but it's too late now.
  2. Hey, yeah, you should try gardening sometime.
  3. Yes, l'll be spending some time with Jade.
    1. I'll stop you right there, he's really nice, so cut it out.
    2. What? Are you jealous?

~~~~~~~ Basketball Club ~~~~~~~

 So, did you catch the dog?

  1. Don't say that, he's really nice, ok?
  2. What? Are you jealous?

Hey, I wanted to talk to you about Amber...

  1. Well not just now really, more like all of the time, constantly!
  2. Well not just now really, but I can't stand her any more, I don't know what to do.
  3. Well not now, but I tried to talk to Nathaniel about her, but he doesn't want to listen to me.
    1. (Leave)
    2. So you agree with me. I'll try to talk to him again about her some day...
    3.  Did you know she wants to go out with you?
      1. I can't believe it, haha, you're boasting!
      2. And you like her?
      3. Is it that obvious? 

 ~~~~~~~ Outfit ~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~

You Acquire a Bandaid



 ~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment