Sunday, January 30, 2022

Nathaniel Episode 3

Hi, so... Did it work out with the absentee note in the end?
  1. Well, the principal totally lost it with me! She was acting crazy just now.
  2. Well, have you seen a dog around here?
  3. Well, the principal went ballistic!
    1. She's unbelievable, it's her dog, and I would be surprised if we were allowed to bring animals to school.
    2. Yes, I bet! But that's not a reason to take it out on me!
    3. And what am I supposed to do? Why am I the one who has to find her dog, don't I have anything to say about it?
 .....
  1. By the way, I'm sure you have a dog too!
  2. By the way, I'm sure that you have a cat!
  3. By the way, do you have a pet?
    1. Why don't you get a dog then?
    2. Another allergy? Does everyone in your family have a problem or what?
    3. That's too bad, cats are really cute.

 Actually, why don't you like dogs?

  1. But they're so cute! Especially small dogs.
  2. But they're so cute! Especially big dogs.
  3. That's ridiculous, dogs aren't dumb! They understand a lot of things and you can teach them a lot!

 ~~~~~~~ Clubs ~~~~~~~

I saw the principal, she seemed to be in a good mood. I guess you got her dog back?

  1. Is this an interrogation by the student body president?
  2. Jade, he takes care of the plants for the gardening club.
  3. Dajan, he's training here with the basketball club.
  4. Jade/Dajan. But he doesn't go to this school, so I don't think you know him.
    1. (Leave.)
    2. Are you jealous by any chance? 
    3. Come on, I'm sure you look at everyone's files, don't you?
    4. Oh, I thought you did. 
    5. Yes... That's normal I guess.
      1. Teacher's pet!
      2. Yeah well...They're just teachers after all. 
      3.  Are they nice?
        1. You mean you don't take advantage of your high profile?
        2. It seems like you would!
        3. You're just a student like everyone else after all.

 I wanted to ask you... How can you and your sister be so different?

  1. Nah, nothing, forget it.
  2. She's really not nice to people.
  3. How can I put this... 
    1. She's really not nice to people.
    2. No, forget it.
    3. Did you know she took money from Ken?
    4. Compared to you... She is really immature sometimes.
    5. She's a real pain, she gets into everybody's business, you know?
      1. Does someone have a bad influence on her?
      2. You know Ken, don't you? Do you really think he would dare to say something?
      3. I can't say anything to you about your sister... Someday you might realize.

~~~~~~~ Outfit ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~

 ~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment