Monday, January 31, 2022

Dajan

 

 
Dajan is not a student at this high school, he goes to special school for athletes and participates occasionally in sporting events with other schools.

Likes: Eating fast food after practice.
Dislikes: Superficial girls.

 

Only in Episode 3

Hi! Are you in the basketball club?

  1. Not at all, but I like basketball!(small)
  2. No, I had to come here.
  3. Not really, well maybe.
    1. In fact, I had to help the club and find all the stray basketballs that were all over the place because of the players! And who are you by the way? Are you on the team?
    2. I'm just doing a small favor, that's all. Are you on the team?
    3. Because of you, I had to look everywhere for a lot of stray basketballs! And who are you by the way?

 What did you mean by a sports exchange program?

  1. A professional?! Sports are fun, but you should still find a real job.
  2. I hope you have a backup plan.

 This is a cool high school.

  1. No sorry, I already have enough to do.(skips getting a water)
  2. Sure, what?

*Buy Water for 1$ at the store*

 Did you find something for me to drink?

  1. It cost me $2.
  2. Nothing, it's on me.
  3. $1 but you don't have to pay me back...

 I lost my necklace! I put it on the bench with my towel and bottle of water and it's disappeared!

  1. What necklace? If you were more careful with your things, that wouldn't happen.
  2. A necklace? Do you need help?
  3. A necklace? I can help you look, but it won't be for free.

 *Go to classroom to hear Amber talk about stealing the necklace, then take it from her locker*

   ~~~~~~~ Outfit ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ Date Question ~~~~~~~

Oh, if you're in the basketball club, you must have some favorite players? Who are they?

  1. Zac Efron, Denzel Washington and Will Smith.
  2. Tony Jordan, Scotty Nathan and Michael Parker.
  3. Michael Jordan, Scotty Pippen and Tony Parker.

~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment