Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Castiel Episode 4

Hey, who's that?
  1. So, this is the courtyard, I'd be careful about coming here, not everyone is that nice.
  2. So, here's the courtyard, but the teachers don't really come here much, if you know what I mean.
  3. So, here's the courtyard where all of the delinquents hangout, as you can see.

 ....

  1. Amber is a real pest!
  2. I can't believe it! Did you know that Amber stole money from me?
  3. Phew, I'm finally done showing that teacher around the school.
    1. No wait! This time she stole money from me.(- if you just give her money without fuss)
    2. (Leave.)
    3. Well, what could I have done? 

 Say little lassie, do you have any pocket money for me too?

  1. Yes, of course. Just a second, I'll see how much I have on me...
  2. You must be dreaming?!
  3. ...+
    1. Say! Since Amber wants to go out with you, maybe we could work out a plan together?(no good options if u pick this)
    2. Not really...
      1. Hmm...You could ask her to go out with you, and then make fun of her in front of everyone!  
      2. Hmm...We could take a picture of us together and give it to her?  
      3. Hmm...What if she was to see us kiss?!

 So, did you get revenge on those snobs?

  1. Come on, pleeease.
  2. I'm sure a delinquent like yourself must have a couple of ideas!
  3. Not even a little idea?

 Oh, what can I graffiti her locker with?

  1. Well, I've never done it before!
  2. Haha, very funny...
  3. Are you being serious?

 My plan for getting back at Amber backfired on me.

  1. I got caught spraying her locker!
  2. Your idea stunk! I got caught by the principal!
  3. I can't believe it, I got caught at the last second!
    1. I'm sorry I don't have your expertise in the matter!
    2. Well... What's done is done, I'm punished and now I have to clean the graffiti.
    3. You could have warned me if you thought it was a bad idea!

Do you know where I can find something to clean graffiti?

  1. (Insist.)
  2. (Leave.)

 You won't believe what happened to me!

  1. You really have no idea?!
  2. I was in the staircase with Li, and I saw a ghost!
  3. I saw a ghost!
    1. I think they exist.
    2. How do you explain what I saw then?!
    3. I don't know, but something was there in that staircase.

 So did you ever find Casper?

  1. Are you going to stop making fun of me or what?!
  2. Someone was smoking there.

He appeared again!

  1. Actually, I ran away before I could see what it was, but I heard it!
  2. I'm telling you! I heard the same noise as the other day!
  3. How do you know what I saw or didn't see?

 Look what I found!

  1. Something made of plastic.
  2. Something for the guitar.
  3. A piece of jewelry.

 I saw you with Nathaniel!

  1. Not with you two, you hate him.
  2. You're hiding something from me, I'm positive!
  3. What were you talking about?
    1. All right, but that doesn't mean that I'm letting it go!
    2. By the way, do you smoke?
    3. Come on, tell me!

 ~~~~~~~ Outfit ~~~~~~~

 ~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment