Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Nathaniel Episode 4

Ruke, who is that with you?
  1. So this is the student council room, next time you need help, I suggest you ask Nathaniel, he's ready to do anything to make a good impression.
  2. So this is the student council room, next time you need help, I suggest you ask Nathaniel, he's very helpful.
  3. So this is the student council room, next time you need help, this would be the place to go...

 This time I'm the victim of Amber's extortion! What are you going to do about it?!

  1. Of course I'm serious! Please do something.
  2. No, it's a joke!
  3. This is not the first time I've mentioned this!
    1. Ok, give me the $2 and let's forget about it.
    2. It's not the money... You could talk to her so she'll at least leave me alone.
    3. She took $2. But I also want her to learn a lesson!

 Did you go talk to her?

  1. Come on. She's your sister, get a move on!
  2. Ok, I'll come back.
  3. Ok, anyway, there's no rush now.

 You haven't seen her yet have you?

  1. Ok, I have to find some way to get back at your sister.
  2. Ok, I want to get revenge on your sister.
  3. Ok, do you want to help me give your sister her retribution?
    1. I want it to be worse than what she does!
    2. Well apparently the administration won't do anything, so I'm going to take care of it myself.
    3. It's ok, hang on! Nothing that bad.

 I finally talked to Amber.

  1. And what did you tell her? It didn't seem to work in any case...
  2. I figured... It didn't take her long to come yell at me. Was what you told her supposed to help?
  3. Yes I know, thanks, she just yelled at me. What did you tell her?
    1. Serves you right, all this time I've told you that your sister is a real pain.
    2. So, that's not true is it?
      1. You can make it up to me by helping me out, right?
      2. It's ok, but you could help me then, don't you think?
      3. You finally admit your mistake! Will you help me then?
        1. To get her kicked out of school!
        2. To make her suffer!
        3. A couple of clues, something she doesn't particularly like...

 Ruke, I thought about it and I might have an idea for you.

  1. You're telling me I should go and find... Spiders? Yuck.
  2. What am I supposed to do with spiders?
  3. But I'm afraid of spiders too!

Ruke,! The principal just told me that you were being punished because she caught you graffiting a locker with Li?!

  1. Yeah... It all fell on me, and this is the first time I've done anything...
  2. Yes, it's your fault! It took me too long to put those spiders in Amber's locker and I got caught!
  3. Yes, Li saw me, she got involved and we both got punished
    1. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but I'd do it again if I had a chance.
    2. Oh, don't lecture me, alright...
    3. But it was so tempting... I was just unlucky.

 Nathaniel! Something strange happened to me last night!

  1. Is everything ok? You look weird.
  2. Well... Um, I was here with Li, you know, why? You look weird.
  3. Guess!
    1. Yeah! It was so scary! I was in the staircase with Li, just about ready to leave and we heard this noise and then we saw this shadow! And... We ran away.
    2. Yes, we heard like a scream, then this large shadow appeared!
    3. I think so, anyway I don't know if it was a ghost, but we saw this human shaped shadow appear.
      1. We couldn't have both imagined it! I'm going to carry out an investigation.
      2. I don't think so... I'm going to carry out an investigation.
      3. No, I'm telling you there's a ghost! I'm going to investigate it...
        1. Maybe? In any case, something was there, that's for sure.
        2. Yes, I really believe they exist.

 Has your little "investigation" come up with anything?

  1. There isn't a night watchman in this school is there? Iris thought of that.
  2. You don't get it?!
  3. Uh... Well, someone was there.

 I saw it again!

  1. I saw the ghost again!
  2. You know very well what I'm talking about!
  3. The ghost, it appeared again!

Look at what I found this time!

  1. No, I'm sure these objects were lost after school. And I'm going to find out who they belong to.
  2. No, I'm going to find out who's hanging out here at night!
  3. Uh...I'm going to see if I can find out who the owner is myself, I'll give it to you if I can't.

 .....

  1. What are you hiding from me?
  2. Come on, admit everything!
  3. I saw you with Castiel earlier on!
    1. I think I can recognize you by now.
    2. Don't treat me like an idiot!
    3. Why don't you want to tell me?! 
      1. Ok, but what about?
      2. But what are you guys cooking up?..
      3. You aren't very forth coming!

 ~~~~~~~ Outfit ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment