Monday, February 14, 2022

Castiel Episode 5

Did you hear? Nathaniel is in serious trouble, he lost the key to the teachers' lounge and some stuff got stolen.
  1. Really? You're not at all involved in this?
  2. Don't you think we should try to help him after all?
  3. You're not happy? Since you can't stand Nathaniel.

 I'm trying to help Nathaniel find the key to the teachers' lounge. Have you seen it?

  1. I'm sure you know where it is!
  2. Ok, I won't push it...
  3. Would you tell me if you knew something?
    1. Do you have any idea who could have done it?
    2. You've got nothing to do with all of this, right?
    3. I'm not joking, be cool for once.

 .... 

  1. Come on, tell me the truth, I'll get it all settled and won't say anything. Promise!
  2. Did you know that it was upcoming exams that were stolen?
    1. You've got nothing to tell me?
    2. Do you have good grades?
    3. You seem thrilled, huh...
      1. For no reason.
      2. To see if you had a motive to steal those exams of course!
      3. Do you know any students who are having problems with their grades?
        1. (Don't insist)
        2. (Insist)

Here it is. Now stop hinting at accusations, ok? Good girl.

  1. I knew it was you who had it!
  2. Thanks, I believe you now, sorry.

There's a file with Lysander's name on it.

  1. This is none of my business... (Put the file back in its place.)
  2. I'm a little curious... (Read the file.) HUGE-

(get caught by the principal) You're really not gifted, whatever you do, you always get caught.

So, it was Amber who stole the upcoming exams.

  1. I thought you'd like to know.
  2. Well...if ever there's a sale on kindness, could you please go and buy some?
  3. You knew already?
-or-
  1. I hope she gets expelled. 
  2. How could she do that to her brother? 
  3. I really did think it was you...  

 ~~~~~~~ Outfit ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment