Monday, February 14, 2022

Lysander Episode 5

Hi, Lysander. We met the other evening. You know, the ghost and everything...
  1. That's right! So you like scaring people?
  2. That's right! So, you play music? How long have you been playing?
  3. That's right! So you and Castiel are good friends, right?

 Do you know anything about the key for the teachers' lounge?

  1. Someone tried to frame Nathaniel.
  2. There's a thief in the school who stole them.
  3. The spare keys have gone missing.
    1. Yes, I'm going to keep looking for them.
    2. Yes, that's why I think a thief took them.
    3. You wouldn't have them by any chance?

 I still haven't found the key.

  1. I'm going to keep on looking. (Don't insist)
  2. That means you know something! (Insist)

......

  1. I still haven't found the key.
  2. Did you know that the upcoming exams were stolen from the teachers' lounge?
    1. Do you have good grades?
    2. It doesn't seem to surprise you.
    3. Are you sure you know nothing about it?
      1. Maybe because you cheat!  
      2. Oh I see, no need to cheat then.  
      3. Really! Could you tutor me?
         

(If Lysander give you the key)

 I still haven't found that key!

  1. Super! Thanks so much.
  2. Mmm... Thanks, but that's a bit suspicious.
  3. Ah! I knew you were the one who had them!

 Hey I was wondering, do you know Rosalya?

  1. Are you two together?
  2. Is she you're sister?
  3. Are you close?
    1. Are you two together?  
    2. Is she your sister?  
    3. So what is she to you?!   
      1. Come on, tell me! I'll find out eventually!
      2. Why don't you want to say? Come on!

 There's a file with Lysander's name on it.

  1. This is none of my business... (Put the file back in its place.)
  2. I'm a little curious... (Read the file.) HUGE- later

 Lysander! I was searching in the teachers' lounge and I found this bracelet, do you recognize it?

  1.  That's ok, I saw your academic file as well! 
    1.  Yes! So the clothes salesman is your brother?! (only option if you look at his file)
    2.  No I wouldn't dare.

   (if you read his file:)

 Excuse me, can you do me a favor?

  1. I leafed through it a little, why?
  2. No, not really, why?

(if you DON'T read his file:)  

 Excuse me, can you do me a favor?

  1. I leafed through it a little, why?
  2. No, not really, why?

.....

  1. So what instrument do you play?
  2. Can I come and watch you guys play some day?
  3. Hey, I was wondering... Do you have any idea what Castiel thinks of me?

 ~~~~~~~ Outfit ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment