Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Nathaniel Episode 5

(We heard voices coming from the student council room. It sounds like the principal is yelling at Nathaniel. Peggy went to see what was going on)
  1. (Go and see what is going on) (You find the key in the garden)(Nathan tells you about the bracelet)
  2. (Go and spy on them to find out what's going on)(Castiel Gives you the key and tells you about the bracelet)
  3. (Turn on your heels and avoid any trouble) (Lysander finds the key)(Capucine tells who the bracelet belongs to)
    1. Uh no, in fact... I was just going by and I saw the principal leaving here furious.

 I don't mind looking for the key, but do you have any idea where it might be?

  1. How could someone steal it if it's always in your sight?
  2. It's ok, we'll find it.
  3. That's crazy, aren't you careful with your things?!

You know, I'm not sure the key is the link, but rather something in the teachers' lounge. What exactly was stolen?

  1. If you don't trust me, then work it out yourself!
  2. Ok, I see... I'll stay focused on the key for now then.
  3. Tell me! How am I supposed to help you otherwise.
    1. I understand how serious this is now.
    2. Great! So the exams are being pushed back?
    3. Oh I see! Don't worry, we'll find them!

 Do you have any idea who could have stolen the exams?

  1. Someone who knew it would put you in a difficult situation?
  2. Someone who has bad grades who would need to cheat?
  3. Uh...I'm trying to figure it out...
    1. Maybe, yeah... But I'm not positive.
    2. No, he wouldn't do that!
    3. Yes, that would be something he would do.

Ruke, any news?

  1. I'm not sure, but I want to know who did it.
  2. Yes, I really want to know who did it!
  3. No, but I feel a bit obligated.... 
    1. Ok, I understand!
    2. Umm...wait, can you say that again?

I don't really want to, but I don't see what else I can do.

  1. There's no other solution, you have to!
  2. I understand, but I think you're right...
  3. You shouldn't do that!

 ~~~~~~~ Outfit ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment