Monday, February 14, 2022

Nathaniel Episode 6

Would you have an idea about how to smooth things over between Rosalya and her boyfriend? They had a fight.

  1. I wonder why I even bothered asking...(more)
  2. You don't have any idea? 
    1. What? I must be dreaming! This is coming from the guy who couldn't find the envelope with the exams by himself?!  
    2. Sorry...I didn't want to make you angry.

 By the way, have you ever had a girlfriend before?

  1. I see...
  2. How come your not with her anymore?
  3. Wow. I would never have thought that a guy like you would have already had a girlfriend!

 Oh, I didn't ask if things are okay between you and your sister.

  1. Yeah... You went a bit overboard on that one.
  2. She only got what she deserved! (more)
  3. Don't worry about it. I'm sure it'll blow over.
    1. That's true. But you had a good reason to get her suspended.
    2. I wonder... Is she really blaming you, or are you blaming yourself?
    3. No, but if you like playing the martyr, I won't stop you.

Uh, Nathaniel...

  1. (In fact, I really like this stuffed animal, I think I'll keep it for myself... Don't give Nathaniel the stuffed animal.)
  2. (I hope he likes it, I'm not sure that boys really like stuffed animals... Give Nathaniel the stuffed animal.)

Say, you ask me a lot of personal questions, can I ask you one?

  1. I wanted to help you, that's all.
  2. I was afraid he'd try to hurt you.
  3. Uh, I'm not really sure, don't you have another question for me?
    1.  or....
  4. I like red.  
  5. I like blue. 
  6. I like green.  

  ~~~~~~~ No Outfit choice this Episode ~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ End Illustration ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ Video ~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment